Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 2, Day 1

I can't remember if I started on a Sunday or a Monday, so I'm calling it--Day 1 on Sunday.

Week 2 is a little vague in Sarah Wilson's book--more fats. Yeah, you read that right. I think the gist of it is to move away from diet-this and low fat-that--concentrating on whole foods that haven't been altered. Still the goal is to be cutting back on sugar, with an all-out ban during week 3. Feeling pretty good; definitely thinking a lot about sugary things, though. Wanting them more now. <sigh>  She says to expect slumps between 11ish and 4ish; I'm not finding slumps, per say, but more, um, obsessive thoughts. Lol. But I've been pretty darn faithful!

Added to this has been my regular exercise routine of 30-45 minutes on the treadmill, 5 days a week. For the past 10 days, I've added 45 jumping jacks/13 lunges per leg/45 second planks, 3 times a day. The numbers are weird, because I am building them up. I'm also trying to make it 5 times a day, but its surprisingly hard to find the time. Also, I do ten tricep bombs per arm and 10 tricep dips three times a day--trying to kick the Bingo Arm syndrome. :p  GOOD NEWS! The last time I weighed myself, I was 162 (I'm 5'11" for reference), and today I weighed in at 154! Used my mom's scale, because we don't own one--truly not about the weight for me. BUT--it was cool to see that number. Added benefit!

I am starting a challenge of sorts with my friend on Monday, which is mainly ab-core strength, and I will just add it in on one of my isometric-blitzes.


Anyone else think the girl in this picture is shaped a bit unrealistically? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment