Friday, October 18, 2013

Marla's Movie Musings


Okay, so I'm a little behind the times on this one, since it came out in 2008! BUT I read the book over the summer, and put it in my queue...and it just came yesterday. (Probably because I was putting Downton Abbey episodes in the number 1 and 2 slots for three months straight.) This movie is FANTASTIC. It was awesome to me that the three leads are all singers by trade--they were fantastic. It was awesome to me that Dakota Fanning is still such a talented actress. It was awesome to me that it stayed very true to the book--which was awesome. I highly recommend the book AND the film--but read the book first!! You'll get so much more out of the movie, I promise!

Rating: A for (wait for it...) Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. So, do you have the book? Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete